Muhammad Sheraz Khan from Pakistan

Muhammad Sheraz Khan
                                            Muhammad Sheraz Khan from Pakistan started his ACCA studies straight after finishing his A-levels. He was inspired to start studying for a professional accountancy qualification by his brother, who was also progressing through his accounting studies. 'Progressing through the ACCA exams has been hard work,' admits Sheraz. But this hard work paid off when he received the highest marks for Paper 1.3 in the June 2007 exam session.
Sheraz is excited to become an ACCA blogger. 'Blogging is gaining prominence these days and by being an ACCA blogger I will have the opportunity to make myself heard,' he says.
Sheraz believes that he will benefit from writing a regular blog in many ways. 'Writing a blog will give me a chance to share my experience with other ACCA students. This will help me in improving my interpersonal and communication skills. I also think that blogging is an innovative way of interacting with people and will provide me a forum for social networking. Moreover, the comments the readers make on my blog should help me to find out new methods and ideas for studying,' says Sheraz.
Sheraz hopes to share his experience and tips for success with other students. 'I will include my tips for not only passing the exams but also on how to apply what has been learnt. I will choose random topics ranging from practical experience requirements, ethical issues or even general aspects on how to achieve success in exams. I hope that readers will find these tips useful,' he says. 'I also hope that my blog will help students who might have dilemmas about pursuing accountancy as a career and whether ACCA is the right choice for them.'
'This will be my first experience as a blogger, so I have high hopes with my blogs. Hopefully, my blogs will be useful both for readers and for me, and that this innovative way of interacting with readers will reap fruitful results.'

No comments:

Post a Comment